- Register for a portal account, it’s free.
- Get a demo on how we manage your transfers.
- Get the best offer in the market.
For any urgent matters, please get in touch with our 24/7 support team:
+44 203 856 8655
- Passengers should follow local Government and Health authority guidelines ensuring that they are not exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 before travelling.
- Passengers are responsible for bringing their own facemasks. (where possible face masks will be made available for Passengers by the driver)
- Any relevant underlying health conditions should be included in the booking notes pre-travel.
- Drivers exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 e.g. high temperature or dry cough, are required to remain at home.
- The Driver will clean high-contact internal and external surfaces in the vehicle after each journey before accepting the next ride – full cleaning after the end of shift with anti-bacterial solutions.
- GET-E recommends vehicles to be equipped with screen partitioning between Drivers and Passengers. If screen partitioning is not installed in the vehicle, face masks must be worn by Drivers and Passengers.
- Hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes available for Drivers and Passengers in vehicles.
- Avoid passenger contact. Where possible, luggage should be handled by the Passenger. In cases where assistance is required from the driver, sanitation of luggage handled by the Driver is mandatory.
- The driver is responsible for appropriate ventilation.
- The driver will open doors for the passengers – so passengers do not need to touch any buttons or door handles.
- GET-E advises following local regulations for the restriction of the number of passengers in the vehicle.
- Meet all the prevailing country-specific legal requirements.
- Are not older than 5 years for the comfort class and 3 years for the business and executive class unless agreed upon specifically.
- Are equipped with air-conditioning.
- Are always clean, tidy and odour- and damage-free.
- Are not refuelled during the transfer.
- In case of Pick-up from the airport, are parked within a walking distance of not more than 3 minutes.
- are fully licensed and insured by the appropriate authorities for the execution of services;
- have extensive driving experience;
- select the optimal route;
- comply with local traffic regulations;
- are bilingual (local language and basic English);
- are well-groomed and neatly dressed; (Shirt for comfort booking and a suit for business and executive bookings.)
- are familiar with the region where they operate;
- refrain from smoking, eating and drinking in the client’s presence;
- keep the car audio/video system switched off unless the client requests them to switch it on;
- adjust the temperature according to the client’s request;
- have a customer-friendly and responsive attitude;
- complies with the client’s reasonable requests whenever possible;
- refrain from making non-booking related telephone calls in the client’s presence;
- assist the client with loading and unloading his luggage;
- remind the client in case he leaves something behind in the car;
- collect the client inside the airport arrival hall;
- meet and greet the client with a printed name sign.
- the car and the driver can always be reached via mobile telephone (or another hand-held device) or via the support centre of the network member;
- monitor the client’s flight information in order to ensure a timely collection;
- arrange replacement forthwith in case of unexpected non-compliance.