The largest option for groups up to 52 passengers or 26 passengers with additional space.
- Register for a portal account, it’s free.
- Get a demo on how we manage your transfers.
- Get the best offer in the market.
For any urgent matters, please get in touch with our 24/7 support team:
+44 203 856 8655
- Passengers should follow local government and health authority guidelines ensuring that they are not exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 before traveling.
- Passengers are responsible for bringing their own facemasks. (where possible face masks will be made available for passengers by the driver)
- Any relevant underlying health conditions should be included in the booking notes pre-travel.
- Drivers exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 e.g. high temperature or dry cough are required to remain at home.
- The driver will clean high-contact internal and external surfaces in the vehicle after each journey before accepting the next ride – full cleaning after the end of shift with anti-bacterial solutions.
- Get-e recommends vehicles to be equipped with screen partitioning between drivers and Passengers. If screen partitioning is not installed in the vehicle, face masks must be worn by drivers and passengers.
- Hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes are available for drivers and passengers in vehicles.
- Avoid passenger contact. Where possible, luggage should be handled by the passenger. In cases where assistance is required from the driver, sanitation of luggage handled by the driver is mandatory.
- The driver is responsible for appropriate ventilation.
- The driver will open doors for the passengers – so passengers do not need to touch any buttons or door handles.
- Get-e advises following local regulations for the restriction of the number of passengers in the vehicle.
- Meet all the prevailing country-specific legal requirements.
- Are not older than 5 years for the comfort class and 3 years for the business and executive class unless agreed upon specifically.
- Are equipped with air-conditioning.
- Are always clean, tidy and odour- and damage-free.
- Are not refueled during the transfer.
- In case of a pick-up from the airport, are parked within a walking distance of not more than 3 minutes.
- Are fully licensed and insured by the appropriate authorities for the execution of services;
- Have extensive driving experience;
- Select the optimal route;
- Comply with local traffic regulations;
- Are bilingual (local language and basic English);
- Are well-groomed and neatly dressed; (Shirt for comfort booking and a suit for business and executive bookings.)
- Are familiar with the region where they operate;
- Refrain from smoking, eating, and drinking in the client’s presence;
- Keep the car audio/video system switched off unless the client requests them to switch it on;
- Adjust the temperature according to the client’s request;
- Aave a customer-friendly and responsive attitude;
- Complies with the client’s reasonable requests whenever possible;
- Refrain from making non-booking related telephone calls in the client’s presence;
- Assist the client with loading and unloading his luggage;
- Remind the client in case he leaves something behind in the car;
- Collect the client inside the airport arrival hall;
- Meet and greet the client with a printed name sign.
- The car and the driver can always be reached via mobile telephone (or another hand-held device) or via the support center of the network member;
- Monitor the client’s flight information in order to ensure a timely collection;
- Arrange replacement forthwith in case of unexpected non-compliance.