We are looking for an ambitious and internationally oriented intern. You will be the first point of contact for our 880 suppliers in 127 countries. Due to our fast-growing teams, leadership roles become frequently available within the organisation for successful interns.
Together with 4 young and ambitious colleagues, you are the first point of contact for our suppliers. GET-E is a fast-growing and dynamic company, offering business taxi service globally. We currently provide our services on more than 880 destinations in more than 140 countries. GET-E is mainly used by large multinationals and airlines throughout Europe.
You use your analytical skills to assess the needs of the suppliers. You ask questions, communicate clearly and have a feeling for determining whether the supplier is understanding your explanation. At GET-E, we are obsessed with maintaining our global relationships, and this is how we distinguish ourselves as a company. It is our mission to turn every contact with into an excellent experience.
We appreciate it if you see opportunities for improvement and further expand our services, knowledge and specialities.
Are you our next account manager | Supplier relations intern?
- You get enthusiastic from talking to people from all over the world, and you are eager to learn.
- You have strong communication skills (Fluent English required)
- Available at least 32 hours a week
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-paced Dutch start-up.
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
- You have never finished learning.
- You are calling, talking, listening, and collaborating a lot.
- There are many development opportunities.
- The perfect job to gain international work experience.
We grow fast and are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to develop further in an international working environment. For the Global network department, we are looking for an ambitious and internationally oriented person who can start immediately.
Do you recognize yourself in our profile? Good news! You can start as soon as possible, apply now by leaving your details below!