We are looking for an ambitious and internationally oriented young professional. You will be the first point of contact for our passengers and customers in 140 countries. Due to our fast-growing teams, leadership roles become frequently available within the organisation.
GET-E is a fast-growing, worldwide ground transfer provider for businesses; servicing airlines, the travel industry and corporate clients in over 140 countries and 880 destinations. GET-E offers professional business taxi, executive, mini busses and similar transportation to our client base.
We are looking for ambitious, talented individuals with a global outlook to join our Operations team, who are excited by working in a dynamic environment.
As a Global Operations Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for B2B customers and transport suppliers. At GET-E, we are obsessed with offering our customers full service, and we are only looking for new colleagues who are prepared to go the extra mile to deliver a great customer experience.
In a fast-paced environment, you use your analytical skills to assess the situation and the needs of the customer. You ask questions, communicate clearly and have a strong feeling for determining whether the customer/supplier is understanding your explanation. At GET-E, we are obsessed with customer service, and this is how we distinguish ourselves as a company. It is our mission to turn every contact with GET-E into an excellent customer experience.
We appreciate it if you see opportunities for improvement and further expand our services, knowledge and specialities.
Are you our operations support specialist?
- Linguistic skills; fluent English required, French / German / Spanish and Dutch
- Ability to communicate on a business level with clarity and empathy (both over the phone and via email)
- Available at least 32 hours a week
- Education up to Bachelors degree level (in The Netherlands: hbo werk- en denkniveau)
- Available to work as a team member in alternating shifts (day, evening, night) and during weekends.
- Interpersonal skills; enthusiasm for being part of a team and interacting with a global client base
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-paced, fast-growing successful Dutch scale-up
- An exciting, collaborative and supportive working atmosphere
- Experience of working in an international, B2B environment
- Continuous improvement learning and personal development
- Potential to move into leadership roles
- Competitive salary
We grow fast and are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who want to develop further in an international working environment. For the Global Operations department, we are looking for an ambitious and internationally oriented person who can start immediately. Due to our fast-growing teams, leadership roles become frequently available within the organisation.
Do you recognize yourself in our profile? Good news! You can start as soon as possible, apply now by leaving your details below!